Friday, August 10, 2012

Tonya - Fitness Shoot

First off, I have to say Tonya is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met. I've known Tonya for a long time because we used to work together. I have always been envious of her workout regiment, dietary discipline, and dedication to being healthy. Tonya came to me asking to take some photos of her before a big competition. I met her at Rhonda's Fitness and we were able to utilize the whole gym taking all kinds of shots. This was an awesome shoot for me because I got to shoot in a different way and use lots of creativity. I enjoyed my time with Tonya and also being able to capture these shots, she is in incredible shape! Tonya went on to get her pro card in fitness competition, I can say I knew her when! :) Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP