Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Deen Family

I've been friends with Melissa for a long time now and I have to say, she is one amazing mother and friend. I have been able to photograph Melissa's daughter Aaliyah since she was a few months old and watching her grow has proven to me how fast time flies. This shoot allowed me to photograph Melissa's new son, Jacob with her and Aaliyah. We followed Aaliyah around the Clovis Botanical Gardens as she has a love for flowers (like me), it was the perfect place for her to explore and me to follow with my camera. Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP