Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sasha & Anais

A bond between a mother and a daughter is something so special and so unique and I appreciate it because I am really close with my mom. Sasha & Anais (and unborn brother) let me follow them around the Temecula Wine Country snapping photos to give as a gift to Sasha's husband as he is away serving our country. I love these photos, hope you do too Jamal! : )

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP